My Opinion on Communist mainstream ideology

Yes, I am a follower of the Communist doctrtine. But I am not conformist of Marxism-Leninism.  The points upon which I disagree with the mainstrem Communist Parties are:-
1) Atheism should not be a necessary section of Communist Party, better it would be redefined as Secularism, Though Karl Marx compared Religion with illness, but according to me Communist ideology will sustain its originality if it will be along with religion.
2)Communism should allow cottage industries to grow at its place without undertaking it. It would allow the people of lower section to be more prosperous. Government should undertake all major central as well as private banks, and should fix a turnover amount of GDP of a company which if it crosses, should be undertaken by Govt.